Sāndipani school offers admissions to Nursery to std IX and XI, subject to the availability of seats and eligibility.
Grade XI Admission Form
Click on the link to begin application process for 2020-21 batch GRADE XI FORM
- Students seeking admission should fulfil the following age criteria as on 15th October –
- Nursery - 3 years
- K.G. I-4 years
- K.G. II-5 years
- Std. I- 6 years
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Nursery to Std III (Spot admission)- Interview/ Oral interaction
- Std IV to IX – Written test
- Std XI – As per Norms.
- Attested copy of the Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation/Competent Authority.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- The school Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Marksheet of the previous class.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the student.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by registered medical practitioner.
- A copy of Valid Passport and a letter from Embassy/a copy of Visa from students from out of India.
- Student ID of the previous school.
- Any other document as per the requirement of the school.
- Step 1 - Obtain the prospectus from the admission desk at the reception.
- Step 2 - Read the instructions carefully and fill the admission form with utmost accuracy.
- Step 3 - Submit the duly filled form along with necessary documents.
- Step 4 - Confirm the admission by submitting all necessary documents and paying admission fee and the First Term Fee within the given stipulated time.
- Important points to note
- Nursery-Std III, both parents along with their child will have to come for school visit and an oral interaction on scheduled date and time.
- The school admits students subject only to the availability of vacancy and fitness of the students for the class for which admission is sought and without any other distinction.
- Admission will be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.
- The admission shall be considered as provisional till the time all the relevant documents are submitted and process is completed within the given stipulated time.
- The admission rights are reserved by the school.
Admission procedure for class XI:
- Students desirous of admission must procure and fill the admission form after declaration of Std. X result. The students eligible for admission will be called for an interview before granting admission.
- Students called for interview must bring with them three recent passport size colour photographs and all original documents, including mark list and passing certificate.
- After scrutinizing the documents, the complete fees of the first instalment, has to be paid.
- It is mandatory for the students opting for Physical Education as one of the elective subjects to submit Medical fitness certificate on commencement of every session.
Office timings - 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.
How to Apply
Please proceed to complete your application registration