Alumni
  • Facilities

  • Beyond Academics

Curriculum

 

The schools follow the curriculum prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Along with the compulsory First language English and second language Hindi, students are given a choice between Marathi and Sanskrit as the third language from classes V to VIII. As per the CBSE guidelines, the assessments are based on CCE or the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation using both formal and non-formal techniques. For classes I to V, the school has opted for X-seed curriculum evolved by i Discover i group in classes I to V. X-seed seamlessly integrates requirements of various school systems in India and abroad. For classes VI to X, 60% of the annual assessments are formative in nature and the remaining 40% assessments are summative. Along with the academic content, the curriculum comprises of a rich co-curricular part which includes music, dance, art, craft, sports, computers, Foundation of Information Technology, projects, excursions and other activities. Regular sessions of Quality Circle Time are taken up to ensure growth in emotional and social component of the child’s personality.

 

The examinations are:

 

1. AISSE or the All India Secondary School Examination which the students take at the end of standard X.

Subjects: English Communicative, Hindi Course B, Sanskrit Communicative, Mathematics, Science, Social Science.

 

 

2.AISSCE or the All India Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination is what  the student takes at the end of standard XII.

 

The subjects offered at this level are:

Science Stream

A) Compulsory Subjects: (I,II,III) English Core, Physics and Chemistry

B) Elective Subjects: (IV) Mathematics/ Physical Education/ Geography (V) Biology/ Home Science / Computer Science/ Biotechnology / Physical Education.

Note: For subjects (IV) & (V) a discipline will be taught only if there are minimum 10 students opting for that discipline.

C) Compulsory Internal Assessment Subject: (1) General Studies (2) Physical & Health Education (3) Work Experience

Commerce Stream

A) Compulsory Subjects : (I, II, III, IV) English Core, Business Studies, Accountancy and Economics

B) Elective Subjects: (V) Mathematics / Physical Education.

Note: For (V) Subject a Discipline will be taught only if there are minimum 10 students opting for that discipline.