ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND RULES
1. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form duly accompanied by Transfer Certificate issued by the last school attended and original copy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation / Nagar Parishad / Village Panchayat.
2. Age eligibility for admission is as follow
(NURSERY TO STD. I)
Class Age as on 31st July
Nur 3 yrs.
KG I 4 yrs.
KG II 5 yrs.
Std.I 6 yrs.
• Admission criteria
Nursery to Class III : Spot admission
Std. IV to VIII : Entrance Test
• Documents Required for admission :
Photograph, Original Transfer Certificate , Photocopy of previous year’s report card,
Birth Certificate - Original (for verification) Attested photocopy (for submission)
Guidelines for Admission :
* Admission to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies
Procedure : For Nursery to Std. III
1. Fill up the admission form carefully.
2. Read all instructions given on each page carefully.
3. Parents of eligible candidates will be called for interaction.
4. After interaction, short listed students will have to pay the fee between 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
5. Incomplete form, without required documents will not be accepted.
6. Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
Admission procedure for class XI:
* Students desirous of admission must procure and fill the admission form after declaration of Std. X result. The students eligible for admission will be called for an interview before granting admission.
* Students called for interview must bring with them three recent passport size colour photographs and all original documents, including mark list and passing certificate.
After scrutinizing the documents, the complete fees of the first instalment, has to be paid.
* It is mandatory for the students opting for Physical Education as one of the elective subjects to submit Medical fitness certificate on commencement of every session.
• Office timings - 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.