ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND RULES
1. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form duly accompanied by Transfer Certificate issued by the last school attended and original copy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation / Nagar Parishad / Village Panchayat.
2. Age eligibility in completed years by 31st December, for admission is as follow
(NURSERY TO STD. I)
Class Age as on 31st July 2017 Birth Year before
Nur 3 yrs.
KG I 4 yrs.
KG II 5 yrs.
Std.I 6 yrs.
• Admission criteria
Nursery to Class III : Spot admission
Std. IV to VIII : Entrance Test
Date : 21st Jan. 2017 at 10.00 a.m.
Result : 25th Jan. 2017
• Documents Required for admission :
Photograph, Transfer Certificate , Previous year’s report card,
Birth Certificate - Original (for verification) Attested photocopy (for submission)
Guidelines for Admission :
* Admission to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies
Procedure : For Nursery to Std. III
1. Fill up the admission form carefully.
2. Read all instructions given on each page carefully.
3. Parents of eligible candidates will be called for interaction.
4. After interaction, short listed students will have to pay the fee between 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
5. Incomplete form, without required documents will not be accepted.
6. Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
* There will be a written test for student seeking admission to classes IV to VIII.
Admission procedure for class XI:
* Students desirous of admission must procure and fill the admission form after declaration of Std. X result. The students eligible for admission will be called for an interview before granting admission.
* Students called for interview must bring with them three recent passport size colour photographs and all original documents, including mark list and passing certificate.
After scrutinizing the documents, the complete fees of the first installment, has to be paid.
* It is mandatory for the students opting for Physical Education as one of the elective subjects to submit Medical fitness certificate on commencement of every session.
• Office timings - 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 p.m.